Saturday 8 March 2008

Impressions: Bully Scholarship Edition


I'm 0.81% through Bully Scholarship Edition for the XBox 360 which probably doesn't give me any right to discuss it's qualities. I'm going to anyway. So far the game is a melange of frame rate issues, graphical glitches, loading screens and just poor graphics in general. I hope this patch Rockstar are working on arrives soon because I only just bought the game and, while I can tell theres a great game under the hood, I just can't get to it underneath the completely off putting frame rate and wonky camera (during indoor sections anyway).

Right. I'm gonna jump back in and update this post once I've got more of a flavor for the game.

EDIT: Right, I refuse to play any more of this title until the patch hits. Just ugh.

No comments: